Virtual Egg Hunt
Egg Hunt Rules
STEP 1: GET CREATIVE!
- Children, Teens, and Adults are invited to participate.
- Visit our website at www.placentialibrary.org to download and print the coloring sheets.
- Color it.
- Place it on a window in your home for others to see as they walk by.
STEP 2: On your mark…get set… GO!
- If you don’t already, follow the Placentia Library on Facebook (@PlacentiaLibrary) and/or Instagram (@Placentialib).
- Go for a walk and hunt for eggs (coloring sheets) in windows and/or hunt virtually on our social media pages.
- Post a photo of your coloring sheets and some you find on your walk. Posts must tag Placentia Library AND both hashtags: #PLDVirtualEggHunt and #PLDEggColoring
This is a family activity and by no means intended to be a gathering. Please practice social distancing (6’ apart) during your walks.
- Keep track of how many eggs (coloring sheets) you find either on people’s windows or on our social media pages.
STEP 3: Entry Submission
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Entries must include:
- Subject: EGG HUNT
- First and Last name
- Number of eggs you found
- Social Media platform used and handle
- Participation in Step 1 and 2 is required to be considered a completed entry.
- 1 Entry per person.
- Completed entries will receive a $5.00 gift card for participation; while supplies last.
- Submissions must be received by 8pm on April 12th.
- 1 Winner of the $50 gift card will be announced April 13th.