Take and Make Mini Book Charms
Available starting March 2 – while supplies last!
Want us to save you a kit in April? Preorders available March 1-7.
How It Works:
- Arrive at the Library and park in the designated Curbside Pickup parking spot. For more information on the Curbside Pickup process, click here.
- Be prepared to give your name and library card number. If you want to pick up an extra kit for someone else in your household, make sure to have their library card number too!
- Call or text the Curbside Pickup number and ask for your Hangar Take and Make Kit
- We’ll deliver your kit. Library staff will come out with your kit and any items you have on hold and place them in your trunk for contactless delivery.
- Drive home and make!
- One kit per library card only. Patrons may pick up kits for other family members in their household as long as they have a separate library card and meet the age requirements.
- Kits are for patrons ages 14+.
- Kits are available while supplies last. Kits cannot be put on hold and are not available for delivery.