Test Proctoring Services at Placentia Library
Price: $50 per exam (cash, credit card or check to "Placentia Library District")
Days and Times: Available Tuesday through Friday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. By appointment only. (Updated September 21, 2020)
- Contact the Information Desk (714-528-1906 ext. 210, firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your name, phone number, email address and the time-frame you need for your exam.
- A proctor will contact you and provide you with the information you will need to send to your school.
- The school will send either the paper exam or computer codes to access an on-line exam to your proctor directly.
- Once your proctor has your exam/codes, they will contact you to schedule a time for your exam.
- Please arrive on time for your exam and always bring your picture identification with you.