The Placentia Library District Passport Service Hours
Walk-in service ONLY: 11:00 a.m. until capacity is reached.
Saturday and Sunday
By APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note, our appointment system is set to take appointments 7 days in advance. You may only book one applicant per appointment. Duplicate appointments will be cancelled.
If you have multiple applicants, you will need to book each one separately. When booking an appointment for someone else, please use the applicant's name.
All applicants MUST be present and are REQUIRED to check in 20 minutes before appointment time.
DS-11 passport application must be filled out in black ink, no errors or corrections, printed single sided.
Required documentation must be present.
Approved payment (per applicant) for both fees present.
Required members of your party present.
Failure to do so will result in a canceled or rescheduled appointment.
You will need the following items to process your passport:
1. Application (DS-11)
- Application cannot have any errors or corrections, no exceptions
- Must be single-sided, black ink only
- Social Security Number is required on the application
- Passport Agents cannot assist in filling out any applications or forms.
2. Proof of Citizenship
- Valid or expired Passport (Applicants ages 15 and under require a copy of Birth certificate in addition to the passport)
- Certified U.S. Birth Certificate (NOT ACCEPTED: Abstract birth certificate, hospital certificate, registration certificate or photocopies)
- Naturalization Certificate (NOT ACCEPTED: Photocopies)
- Born Abroad Certificate (NOT ACCEPTED: Photocopies)
- Ages 15 & under: Both parents/guardian(s) must be present with valid IDs
- Ages 16-17: One parent/guardian must be present with valid ID
- Ages 18+: Applicant must present valid ID
- 2X2 inch color photo taken within the last 6 months
- Photo services offered for $20 per person
5. Fees (No Cash)
- Check or money order, one per applicant payable to U.S. Department of State
- Acceptance fee payable to Placentia Library District by credit card or check/money order
- Please see attached Fee Sheet for a full-cost breakdown
For additional passport requirements or forms, please visit www.travel.state.gov
This website may contain links to third party websites. Placentia Library District is not responsible for and has no liability over content, privacy and terms and conditions of any third party website. We recommend that our patrons review each website's privacy policies.