Updated September 21, 2020
Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Curbside pickup service will continue but home delivery service will not be available during Phase 2: Limited In-Person Services.
Here are more details about our reopening:
- Face masks and social distancing are required.
- Visits are limited to one hour.
- Maximum capacity is 30.
- Access to computers is available. For the safety of our staff and patrons and adherence to social distancing, computer assistance will not be available. This is a self-help access.
- Literacy Services is available.
- Passport Services Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm and contingent upon staff availability. To ensure staff is available for passport services, we encourage you to call us at (714) 528-1906 x209 before you come to the library.
- Exam Proctoring available. Please call for an appointment.
- Group study rooms are available. Please call to make a reservation.
- Amazon lockers are available.
- Virtual programs continue.
- The Hangar remains closed.
- Crossroads Corner remains closed.
- Bodhi Tea Leaf and Coffee remains closed.
- Meeting Room remains closed.
- Returned items are quarantined 7 days before becoming available.
- Donations will not be accepted at this time.
- Bookstore is open with honor box.
Want to apply for a library card? You may apply for a Virtual Library Card online 24/7, or you can apply in-person for a regular library card.
Visit our Curbside page for more information.
Please visit our catalog to browse or place items on hold, or call us at (714) 528-1906 during library hours.
Need books for your little ones? No time to browse or choose online? We're here to help!
Fill out the form linked here and our staff will provide 5 picture books or board books (chosen at random) for you to pick up!