Item Loan Limits & Borrowing Policy (per library card)
- 5 items out at one time (for the first month, new borrowers only)
- 25 items out at one time (after first month)
- Five (5) E-books, downloadable audio books, DVD new releases.
- Three (3) Video Games.
- 3 week loan period for books, audio books, magazines, CDs and video games
- 2 week loan period for Library of Things (LOTs) collection
- 1 week loan period for DVDs
- The Placentia Library District will no longer collect overdue fines, as approved by the Library Board of Trustees on June 28, 2017
- Accounts that have a balance higher than $10 will not be allowed to borrow library items until balance is under the stated amount
- $1 re-shelving fee for request/reserve items cancelled after reserve shelf placement or not picked up after 5 days
Borrowers of materials from Placentia Library District assume full responsibility for their use.