Dear Placentia Library District Patrons,
We hope you are enjoying our curbside and home delivery services! There are only three more days until we open our doors on Monday, June 22nd! Our sneeze guards have been installed, social distancing decals affixed, CDC safety tips displayed, cleaning crew schedule in placed -- all that is missing is YOU!
To ensure your library experience is as pleasant as it was pre COVID-19, please be mindful of the following:
- Face covering is required for all patrons 2 years and older.
- Social distancing is required.
- Capacity is 35 patrons.
- Available Services:
- Hours for Vulnerable Individuals: Monday & Wednesday, 9am-11am. No others will be allowed during these hours.
- Literacy Services: Please call our Information Desk at (714) 528-1906 x210 for additional information.
- Passport Services: Monday-Thursday, 4pm-7pm and Friday-Sunday, 1pm-4pm. Walk-ins only and upon staff availability.
- Test proctoring by appointments only.
- Hangar: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by appointments only.
- Computer use is limited to one hour.
- Computers for jobseekers are limited to two hours and are available by appointments.
- Bookstore is open with the honor box. The office is closed.
- Chat is available should you require assistance with the computers and printing.
- Amazon lockers available for pickup and returns.
- Entry lines will form outside the front door entrance. Patrons will be admitted inside the building once the cleaning crew has cleaned and sanitized equipment, furniture, and restrooms after each use.
- Two restrooms in the lobby are available for use. Restrooms in the Gordon & Dixie Shaw Children’s Department will be closed. Restrooms will be limited to one person or family at a time.
- Perusing of the collection is limited to 30 minutes.
- Please place all touched items in the blue bins available throughout the library. Do not reshelf them back on the bookshelves. We will need to quarantine those items before they can be reshelf.
- We are not accepting donations at this time.
- Meeting room is closed.
- Bodhi Tea Leaf and Coffee is closed.
- Pens and pencils will not be provided at the Information Desk.
We understand and respect our patrons’ rights, we ask for your patience as issues may arise that we might have overlooked. Furthermore, we request you be kind to our staff and to one another. We look forward to seeing you on Monday!