Test Proctoring Services at Placentia Library
Price: $50 per exam (cash, credit card or check to “Placentia Library District”)
Days and Times: Monday – Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. by appointment only
Proctor Information: Katie Matas, Librarian
Placentia Library District
411 E. Chapman Ave.
Placentia, CA 92870
1. Contact Katie Matas to make sure the time-frame you need to take your exam is available.
2. Request your exam from your school naming Katie Matas as your desired proctor. Most schools require the information about Katie listed above to approve her as your proctor. She is already on the approved proctor list for some schools.
3. The school will send either the paper exam or computer codes to access an on-line exam to Katie directly.
4. Once Katie has your exam/codes, she will contact you to schedule a time for your exam.
5. Please arrive on time for your exam and always bring your picture identification with you.